Windows 3.1 Users
The Nursing Productivity Pak is also capable of being
used on older Windows operating systems, such as Windows
3.1 and Windows for Workgroups 3.11. But first, Win32s
1.30c must be installed. Disk copies of Win32s 1.30c
are available for download by clicking on the following
Win32s 1.30c (win32s130c.exe
Print the following instructions and use as a
Installing Win32s 1.30c will add modern capabilities
to the older operating systems. The installation process
involves the following steps: downloading the Disk
Copies, creating the Win32s Diskettes, installing Win32s
from the Diskettes and restarting your computer.
Creating Win32s diskettes
To create Win32s diskettes:
1. Format three 1.44 MB diskettes and name them
Disk1, Disk2 and Disk3.
2. Drag the contents of the corresponding folders from
the Download (C:\win32s) onto the floppy disks.
Important Disk names, filenames and paths
cannot be modified or the Win32s installation will
Before you install Win32s:
1. Open the 386 Enhanced control panel and change the
virtual memory type to Permanent.
2. Make sure the swapfile size is at least 20480
3. Select Use 32-Bit Disk Access and Use
32-Bit file Access, if available.
If you have made any changes, restart Windows before
installing Win32s. If no changes were necessary, continue
4. Insert the Win32s Disk1. In the Program Manager,
choose Run from the File menu and type
a:\setup.exe from the Program Manager. Follow the
Win32s setup instructions.
5. When the Win32s installation is complete, the
FreeCell Setup dialog box appears. To verify that the
Win32s software has been installed correctly, you should
install the game FreeCell, included with Win32s version
6. Restart your computer before installing the
Nursing Productivity Pak.
Double-click on the Nursing Productivity Pak.exe icon
in the C:\EZRecord folder.